We are looking for Recruiters to join our team that reside and work in Mountain Time - Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico
ProLink is a $1.5 billion dollar workforce solutions staffing organization that has not only experienced tremendous growth but is continuing to grow. We are looking to be a $5 billion organization and have a 3-year strategy/plan to get there! Part of our success will come from hiring and training new recruiters.
We aim to provide the best service for our clients and talent alike. Our Sales team works hand in hand with our clients to determine which of our services would best benefit their company and our Recruiters work to identify and place the best talent into their open positions.
About this Role/The Opportunity:
A Recruiter at ProLink is the face of the company for our exceptional talent from all over the country. ProLink is looking for highly motivated Recruiters who thrive in a fast-paced environment! Our ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a strong communicator and a progressive thinker who has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in travel career opportunities
- Provide a world class experience for our travel healthcare professionals through initiating contact, maintaining rapport, and providing extraordinary customer service
- Source, identify, recruit, and retain qualified healthcare professionals for short-term assignments
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Bachelor’s degree and no work experience, Associate degree + 1-year work experience or High School Diploma/GED + 2 years of work experience
- Comfortable multitasking within a demanding environment and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Excellent organizational skills and diligence
- Proactive/ autonomous working mindset
- Comfortable performing in a metric-based environment
- Experience or aptitude for working in multiple software solutions simultaneously (CRM, ATS, Excel, Microsoft Teams)
- Reside and work in Mountain Time
Internal Job ID: 201
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please review our policy and resources HERE