We are seeking a highly analytical Process Engineer to join our innovative team. In this role, you
will oversee and improve production processes in our facility. You will design creative strategies
to reduce cost, improve productivity, and ensure that products meet quality standards. The ideal
candidate is a problem solver, an effective communicator, and a team player who thrives in a
• Analyze and design operations and workflow sequences to improve efficiencies in plant
and production facilities and equipment layout.
• Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes from inception to start-up and
• Evaluate processes and procedures to maintain or improve heat, cost reduction, safety,
• Conduct process simulations, testing, data collection, and analysis to assess, validate, or
improve process design.
• Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates
and output quality.
• Work with cross-functional teams to test and optimize processes and implement
changes when necessary.
• Review existing processes and develop solutions to increase productivity or reduce
• Ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field. A Master's degree or Professional
Engineer certification is preferred.
• Proven experience as a Process Engineer or similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of process engineering software and data analysis tools.
• Strong problem-solving abilities, a keen eye for detail, and a focus on quality.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex processes clearly and
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Why join us:
This position offers the opportunity to significantly impact our production processes and work
in a fast-paced, innovative environment. If you are a forward-thinking engineer passionate about
designing and optimizing processes, we would love to hear from you. Enjoy the satisfaction of
driving improvements that directly affect the efficiency and profitability of our organization.
One point of contact throughout the entire process makes applying for your next position easy and stress-free. A dedicated team of recruiters is there to address your questions and concerns every step of the way, from applying, to onboarding, and everything in between.