We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Machinist to join our team. As a Machinist, you will be
responsible for operating various machine tools to produce precision parts and components according to
engineering drawings and specifications. Your expertise in machining techniques and attention to detail
will be critical in ensuring the accurate and efficient production of high-quality products. The ideal
candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude, a deep understanding of machining processes, and the
ability to work effectively in a precision manufacturing environment.
• Set up and operate machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders, to fabricate metal
parts and components.
• Interpret engineering drawings and blueprints to determine machining requirements.
• Select appropriate tools, materials, and cutting speeds for each machining operation.
• Load and secure raw materials into the machine tools, ensuring proper alignment and positioning.
• Machine parts to precise dimensions and tolerances, inspecting workpieces using precision measuring
• Perform routine maintenance and calibration of machine tools to ensure optimal performance.
• Collaborate with engineering and production teams to address machining-related concerns and
• Perform quality checks on finished parts to verify conformance to specifications.
• Follow safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Proven experience as a Machinist or in a similar role.
• Extensive knowledge of machine tools and machining techniques.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
• Strong attention to detail and precision in work.
• Proficiency in using precision measuring instruments, such as calipers and micrometers.
• Physical ability to lift and handle metal materials and machine tool accessories.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• Willingness to work flexible hours and adapt to changing production demands.
• Additional technical certifications or training in machining is a plus.
You bring supreme value to the table and should be treated accordingly. That’s why Prolink invests in YOU by offering:
Start working with Prolink today! Your ideal job is closer than you imagine.